♥♥Followers关注者♥♥

♥♥My Love Song♥♥

星期五, 九月 02, 2011

20110901-Time Square With Weng Ni Yih Jia Sau Wei xD

Look Okay?xD

Today``
When i go tuition``
Tuition teacher ask me``
Weng Yee~~~~
Later go where arh?
wear like tis ``
LOL/.\
everytime also like this ask me``
ask dou me sienz jor lo /.\

Than``
I and Yih Jia at guard house wait Sau Wei Daddy fetch us go TS``
Soon``
We reach TS``
Than we go find Weng Ni``
Find jor Weng Ni``
We four take the elevator go MC Donald xD
when we reach the MC Donald that floor``
Me , Weng Ni and Sau Wei come out first``
When Yih Jia want come out``
The elevator door close ad``
Weng Ni fast go hit the door and say woi woi woi xD
Me and Sau Wei at there laugh laugh laugh xD
hahahahah xD
Than``
Yih Jia come out from the elevator ``
We keep laugh cant stop xD
until now think dou also wan laugh xD

Than``
We go MC Donald eat lunch xD
Weng Ni and Sau Wei go play pierced ears``
I scare that so they two go only ``
/.\
Soon``
Our primary school friend --Phoebe
call come @@
Me and Yih Jia see dou so surprised``She dun have change dou xD
Same Same xD

Then``
We go toilet take photo``
Because Weng Ni say she wan change Profile Picture xD










After That``
We go Sungai Wang``
go there find my Pisces Shirt``
I from Sungai Wang find dou Time Square also find mm dou :'(
got a bit sad``
but I wan call my friend help me go Pasar malam buy @@
I must wan that shirt :P
Than ``
They go Sing K``
I go back home lo xD

Night``
Skype With My boubuii xD
Skype dou so late``
Skype dou morning 6 am just sleep xDD


OMG``
Why so lenq Zaii and cute wan?xDD
The V picture is candid wan xD
another is I say i want take geh xD

Boubuii xD
Promise my thing must do yarh xD
I believe you can do it =D
IL
OVEYOU
 

_End_

没有评论:

发表评论